Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 days late 4 days cramping and 2 week really sore boobs tiredness wont shift getting odd nausea?

does this sound like pregnancy symptoms?



2 days late 4 days cramping and 2 week really sore boobs tiredness wont shift getting odd nausea?opera sheet music



it sounds like the symptons... but, just to let you know it could be something else. You never know w/ pregnancy. Even if the home test comes up positive, I would check with a dr. to see before I ran and told the world. Normally your low pay health provider can give you a test at little or no cost.



2 days late 4 days cramping and 2 week really sore boobs tiredness wont shift getting odd nausea?shows opera theater



yeah. take a test.
yep.



take a test
Congratulations-buy a test..
Yes..take a test!
Yes very much so do a preg test to find out for sure but that is all the signs. Good luck
its very possible sounds a lot like my first symtoms....but theres only one way to find out and thats buy a test....take care
Yes, sounds like pregnancy to me. I would get a home pregnancy test.
CONGRATULATIONS:)
Sounds like it to me, from experience had 3 children
take a test a.s.a.p
Sure does sound like your expecting a baby, but do a test to make sure and quickly too, I had all those symptoms and a few weeks later I collapsed at home, was rushed to hospital and straight to theatre. I had Ectopic pregnancy that had ruptured as they wheeled me to the theatre. I had a suspician I was pregnant but was told I could no longer have children!! so didnt really pay much attention.



DO A TEST ASAP



Good Luck and Congratulations in advance :-)
definatly take a test , but it couls be just a blip if youre worried it can make your period even later !!
Oh yea def. get a test!!! I had the same symptoms....and I am now pregnant
Does sound like it might be pregnancy symptoms, but it is only early days if you are two days late and of course the only way to find out is to do a test. These are pretty accurate and it's not too early to do one as some of them can be used before you miss a period. I did one before my period was due and it was accurate. The symptoms you've described can also be caused by your hormones going a bit haywire and not necessarily pregnancy, are your periods normally regular and have you ever been this late before? Do find out sooner rather than later just to put your mind at rest. You haven't said if you would like to be pregnant or not, but whatever the result , I hope it's the one you want, Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security