Sunday, December 6, 2009

Of late, My dear wife has been getting and receiving plenty of static electric 'shocks'...

....any suggestions to stop them, it isn't funny, and is really quite shocking!?



Of late, My dear wife has been getting and receiving plenty of static electric 'shocks'.....?met opera



All Good answers...In addition fabric softener or static cling remover will help her immediate problem and stop wearing silk and polyester till summer.



Of late, My dear wife has been getting and receiving plenty of static electric 'shocks'.....?movie theatre opera theater



Get a humidifier which adds moisture to the air and decreases static discharge.
Tis the season, when we run our heat in the home it dries the air out. Try running a humidifier or vaporizer to put some moisture back in the air. I use a vaporizer and it lessens the static electricity in my house. You are right it is a shocking problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security