Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should I wear to an 8:00 p.m. showing of Wicked in the Pantages Theater in Hollywood?

This is my third date with a really interesting gentleman who I would love to continue to impress. I've been to a few broadway productions in NYC before, and I assume that even more casual LA has the same standards for the theater crowd--black dress (LBD), heels, nice bling!



I'm an online shopping fanatic, so have any ladies bought some really sexy summer (but appropriate) dresses in recent weeks that you have links to--in store is fine as well? Thanks for any serious responses to my inquiry.



What should I wear to an 8:00 p.m. showing of Wicked in the Pantages Theater in Hollywood?lyric opera



I would honestly say you should wear a nice top with a nice pair of jeans, some nice heels, and a designer bag. Then mix it up with a funky accessory.



Look polished.



For a dress, stick with black, white, or a combination of both.



The dress should hit at the knee and be very casual.



Then wear some really cute, bright, and colorful heels (such as red) if it works with the dress. You don't really need an accessory with such an outfit, but a designer purse or clutch is a neccessity.



It's funny how in L.A., just about everyone had a designer something incorporated in their outfits.



Your best bet though is to just wear jeans.



What should I wear to an 8:00 p.m. showing of Wicked in the Pantages Theater in Hollywood?imax theater opera theater



Pants. I'd definately recomend pants...
yeah, Los Angeles theatre is more casual. I usually don't wear more than a polo with nice jeans, or slacks. the dress sounds hot! good luck with the guy.
No but I've found a site with cute accessories and bags. Best part they are really affordable. Check it out



www.carolinajoanne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security