Sunday, December 6, 2009

POLL: Do you get up late very often, Or are you a early person. ?????

Thank you.



POLL: Do you get up late very often, Or are you a early person. ?????chinese theater



I'm an early bird Phil you already know that x



POLL: Do you get up late very often, Or are you a early person. ?????opera mini opera theaterthank you hun x Report It


VERY late!



?
I'm an early person. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be up now. ^_^
I love being up early to have my morning walk, but sometimes I like a long lie also.
i hate mornings
i'm an early bird
i have to be up by 6am for school and work, but if i sleep in its like until 10am.
early morning person...sleeping to 8:00 is sleeping in late for me~
depends.



~peace~ ^_^
LATE
early
i go to bed late and wake up late



but when i have to get up early i can
6.15 am every morning.
When ever i get the chance i'm always up late, i hate mornings!
I'm up 24/7. I take a few hour long naps here and there



?
late!! :P
late person..i take pride in it
i'm an early person, i don't like to sleep in late the latest i will sleep in is 8am.



http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...
i get up late always the only reason im up now is 4 skool
Hey, I'm one of those people who can get up as early as they like if they have to!! Otherwise, I'm a very late person!! For school, i can wake myself up at about 5.30 every day no problem, but if i have nothing planned for the weekend, it'll be about 12. It's really dread-full, but i can sleep through anything!!
I have to get up fairly early because of my job. On the weekend when I can sleep late I usually wake up early anyways. That really sucks because I really would like to sleep in on the weekend.
I get up early with the aid of an alarm. without it i will often wake up late for job
I like to get up late. But my mife gets a pearly almost every day.
I'm always up before my husband. I start his coffee and go outside and start his car for him. He works over 80 hours a week and barely has Sundays off. He deserves it. I get up about 5 a.m. 6 to 7 days a week. I then stay up and get the kids ready for school and start their breakfast. I go back to bed about 8 a.m. I get up about 10 or 11 a.m. to work. I work from home. I love being a housewife and a mother!!
My whole schedule is kind of whack. I go to bed between 6- 8am usually and wake up between 4- 6pm
Im an early person i get up at 8:00 and the latest i ever sleep in was 10:00.



lol
Awake by four in the morning. I think that's early. I always see the sun rise and hear the birds. Makes for a great start to the day.
late
I won't get out of bed before lunchtime unless i have to.
been getting up early for like 20 + years



Mother of 3...make that 4 if you count the otherhalf.
Late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security