Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am 2 days late and am never late but am getting a negative result from my test.?

Does anyone know if it can still be too early to test? I am having some symptoms.



I am 2 days late and am never late but am getting a negative result from my test.?phantom of the opera



you can wait about a week and test again. What brand of test are you using? most of the time if you use a cheap test, your results aren't very accurate. Try using EPT or first response. Or you can go to your doctor and get a blood test.



I am 2 days late and am never late but am getting a negative result from my test.?listen to opera opera theater



You should be getting a positive result at this point. My test was positive before I was late.
I took the EPT about 3 days after i missed, and it said no but then i took another on the 13th of this month and it said postive, and then postive the next one that i took today positive, i would wait till it was about a week or so, i also took the First Responce Test,
It could still be to early to tell. Your hcg hormone levels might not be high enough. Wait a few more days and try again. Other symptoms are:



fatigue



nausea, vomiting



dizziness



headaches



constipation



frequent urination



sore or tender breast



cramping



spotting or shorter that usual period



you may have one, two or none of these. the only absolute way to know is to go to the doctor and have a pelvic exam and a blood test done. Good luck
GIRL I BEEN LATE MANY TIMES BUT I'M NOT PREGNANT. SOMETIMES IRREGULAR PERIODS COME FROM STRESS. I MEAN, YOU WOULDNT BE PREGNANT IF YOU A VIRGIN RIGHT? BUT IF YOU'RE NOT, THEN MAYBE YOU ARE. GO SEE A DOCTOR TO BE SURE, YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU CHECK RIGHT?
because my cycle is every 28days......i did'nt even knew i was pregnant until i missed my period i took a pregnancy test 4 days after in the afternoon and it came back positive.....the only sign of pregnancy i had was missed period and dizziness.......and a little tendered breast
It may have been too early to tell. The test may not have picked up your hcg level so you may need to get your blood drawn or wait another week or two to test again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security