Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm getting feelings for my friend, and I'm afraid it's too late?

There's this girl and I'm almost positive she at least used to like me. Her friends would send me emails asking me if I liked her, and she would get depressed and when I asked why she said it was 'untellible'. Her friends also just said SHE LIKES YOU even when she was like right there. One day she was really upset and was like drawing a crying face in her notebook and she kept saying she was fine and whatever, when she obviously wasn't. She then was like "It's just something I have to get over". Now she's like telling me she likes this guy in her PE class and even said that people guessed that she liked me. She has referred to me as her 'best guy friend'. So I have like 3 questions. Did she ever like me? Am I stuck in the friend zone and is it too late? If it isn't how do I tell her?



I'm getting feelings for my friend, and I'm afraid it's too late?regal theater



I think she liked you. No, you are not stuck in the friend zone. You should go to her and explain exactly what you told us here. Tell here that you are a little bit stupid about relationships and don't understand what to look for when someone likes you. Just tell her that you really like her friendship and hope that never changes, but you would like to know if it is possible that she would like anything else with you. If she says she just wants to be friends just tell her thank you for being honest and be sure that you don't look too tore up. Just be happy you are friends and make yourself available to her. If she chooses to share any information with you, always be a good listener and NEVER tell anyone. Girls love it when a guy listens to them and respects them. OK?



My guess is that if you prove you are kind and caring toward her an opening will appear sooner or later. Just be cool and patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security