Sunday, December 6, 2009

Am I pregnant? Not getting periods. Already 11 days late. But no symptoms of pregnancy.?

I am a housewife.I had my last period on 28th Jan 2007. I had an unprotected intercourse with my hubby on 11th Feb. I am not getting my periods this month though I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy. Can you please tell me what are my chances of pregnancy?



Am I pregnant? Not getting periods. Already 11 days late. But no symptoms of pregnancy.?violin



Stress, illness, changes in diet and other situations can cause these symptoms as well. The only way to confirm your pregnancy is to take a home pregnancy test and then visit your doctor for confirmation. Home pregnancy tests are very reliable and most can show results as early as 10 to 14 days after fertilization.



To be totally certain of your pregnancy, you will need to visit your health care provider and get a blood test done.



If you believe that you are pregnant, be sure to take care of your health. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs including prescriptions and over the counter medications (see Pregnancy No No's. Start taking folic acid to help ensure the health of your unborn child.



Enjoy your journey, your life will never be the same!



Am I pregnant? Not getting periods. Already 11 days late. But no symptoms of pregnancy.?chinese theater opera theateri seen ur question and i did the whole pregnancy calculator thing..it says that ur conception date was the 11th of feb..so that would make u 6 weeks and 3 days pg...take the test if positive..congrats hun.. =) Report It


Get a pregnancy test from like CVS or something
Could be take a test!
you could be pregnant try taking an at home pregnancy test good luck
IF YOU HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX, THEN YOU COULD BE PREGNANT. TAKE A TEST! TAKE A TEST! TAKE A TEST!
I'd bet you are prego, and you are lucky if you dont get any symptoms!
11 days late? I would not think so. Sometimes stress ect will through you period off. If you are more than 1 month, then i would say yes i though you were. at 11 day late, you can prolly take a pregancy test and it will work?
take atest i dont know you might be
You could be prenant go get a kit to see. Some woman don't have any signs of being pregnant and you may be one of them.
There is a very strong possibility that you could be. To be sure the doctors office will tell you to take 2 home pregnancy tests, if they are both posative then they will have you come into the office to do a blood test, and to do a vaginal sonogram. If you are pregnant then they will give you prenatal vitamins and set up more appts.



If your not pregnant you might just be having a hormonal imbalance and you might miss your periopd for this month.



So take a test A.S.A.P.



GOOD LUCK!!!
Hello, take a pregnancy test or go see a doctor.



Good luck and I hope you're happy with what ever the situation is.
I think there is a strong possibility of you being pregnant. I took a test after i was 5 days late and I had no changes in my body at all so i had no syptoms and the symptoms which started with morning sickness didnt start until i was about 6-7 weeks gone. so if i was you i would take a test to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security