Sunday, December 6, 2009

I was late getting my depo shot and took two test before I got the shot both neg. now I'm getti

I got a weak but postive test reslute. could it just be the depo



I was late getting my depo shot and took two test before I got the shot both neg. now I'm getting a postivelyric opera



Talk to your doctor about the possibility of being pregnant.



As for the depo shot...



Please rethink the depo shot.



I was on it for FOUR years and it royally screwed my body up.



I gained weight, I was a witch two weeks before my next shot was due, I spotted at inoppurtune times.



After FIVE years you need a bone density check, that's how much depo screws up your system.



http://www.rateitall.com/t-330-birth-con...



I was late getting my depo shot and took two test before I got the shot both neg. now I'm getting a postiveimax theater opera theater



If you got a positive then you need to go to the doctor and make sure you are pregnant because the depo shot could do something to the fetus.



When you done the pregnancy test did you get that positive line within 10 minutes? If it was after 10 minutes then that would not be a positive it would be an evap line.



http://www.peeonastick.com



No, depo-provera does not have HCG in it, which is what pregnancy tests look for in your urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security