Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today I was 30 minutes late to work. What's the latest you've been getting to work?

I feel awful about it. It was because I didn't have a ride and I missed the bus and I was a mess and some strange guy offered to give me a ride and I was creeped out and said no thanks.



Today I was 30 minutes late to work. What's the latest you've been getting to work?soap opera



1 day. My boss changed the schedule so I was unaware I had to work. He did apologize.



Today I was 30 minutes late to work. What's the latest you've been getting to work?city opera opera theater



lately I've been 15-20 minutes late, I just can't seem to get here at 8!
never
i'm never really late for work because of the carpool is the only way that i get to work. so if i miss the carpool i just won't go to work
i have beenlate only twice for work in 15 years once for 15 min anfd the other 22 min
When i worked for the post office, 15 years ago i finished work one day and never went back or told them i was leaving,guess i`ll be hauled in the office for an earful if i ever do turn up.
i was late 4 hrs.....(the quicke turned out to be more).......i just called and said my car was down and ill be there as soon as it starts :-)



i like to finish what i start
I was late by an hour one time. I was in retail so it wasn't a huge deal. Apparently we had a power surge or outage in the middle of the night at my house so of course my alarm was just blinking 12:00 (like most do) %26amp; never went off. My boss had woken me up by calling my cell phone after I had been 15 min late. I answered %26amp; was like "omg I'm so sorry!" %26amp; explained the situation. Luckily she understood %26amp; just told me to get there as soon as I could.
smart move on your part amanda don't said yes to that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security