Sunday, December 6, 2009

I recently changed my hours at work to nights. My girlfriend is now getting late calls, should I be

She has alot of friends and it's the same people that call all the time. When I worked days, she wouldn't get calls past 11pm, but now that I'm not home gets gets call as late as 2am.



I recently changed my hours at work to nights. My girlfriend is now getting late calls, should I be concernedgreek theater



My husband worked night shift for eight years. I would talk to my friends all hours of the night. It's hard being home alone night after night when you miss someone.



When he switched to day shift this year, I told everyone not to call past midnight. He's home, there is no reason for me to talk on the phone late at night. I doubt she's cheating but you should really ask HER why she changed her phone habits.



I recently changed my hours at work to nights. My girlfriend is now getting late calls, should I be concernedperforming arts show opera theater



Yes,,there's no reason why any one should call late at night unless its a booty call,,and if they weren't calling when u were there before than "Roger we got a problem".,,,,,but if u feel Ur love is deeper than confront her u have the right to know,,,but obviously Ur gut says something else,,or u wouldn't be asking this question.
Confront her
How do you know she is getting these calls if you are working?
Perhaps she is lonely because you are not home so she is talking to her friends. Quit being untrusting. If you don't trust her, you can't love her and need to move on.
I would be worried and would ask her. Then if that doesn't work call Joey at cheater.
? so what
Yes! be worried it sounds like she is cheating
I'd be suspicious. When the cats away.....
you have trust issusse
first off, she's probably getting calls late cause she's staying up in case you call her- I used to with my man when he worked nights. Personally I have friends call me all hours of the day and night, some because of their work schedules some just because so don't trip on it.
Maybe she is just bored with you being gone at those hours now and not used to it. She could be just filling in that void that you once filled. Ask her if you should be concerned!
well now maybe she talks on her time instead of yours. she may want to spend time with you when your home rather then on the phone?!?!ask her. in relationships you have to communicate, so that would be the best way just ask her why are people calling so late?
If your not there and they know it , your out of the picture, bud



She is getting calls from her girl friends to go out with them and have some fun. Maybe met some cute guys.



She is getting calls from guys who want to go out with her have have some fun, maybe get laid.



Or even better yet, thinking about staying home with her and get laid.



I know, it happen to me and I was married



%26lt;%26lt; note:WAS, no mas %26gt;%26gt;
No need. You are only using imaginations. Trust her ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security