Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has getting wrapped up in P&S ever made you late to something?

It made me late to class last week!



Do we need a support group?



Has getting wrapped up in P%26amp;S ever made you late to something?performing arts



i was late to work, we need a support group!!



Has getting wrapped up in P%26amp;S ever made you late to something?binoculars opera theater



thankfully, no, but I've come close.
never made me late to something..it has made me forget to do something..like laundry and stuff...i get so caught up in this that time just passes me by and my whole day is gone..lol
No not as of yet. No help needed at this time
yes.....lol....what would we call ourselves????
Did you read my earlier question about Yahoo deleting Polls and Surveys?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Such a shame...
It almost made me late to my 10th period class lol...
na ..but Di zzay has ..I swear I am hooked
Almost. I'm not ready to admit I have a problem. lol :)
No, I know how to control myself. I know that I have left on the dot though. If I had to leave at 8:15 then I would be running out the door at 8:15 on the dot.
Yes, and I have never been late to anything, I am one of those people that must be on time, but now I push it to the last minute.I do need help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security