Thursday, December 10, 2009

Iam getting my messages late e.g someone sent a message to me today at 12.49pm but i only got it at

also hy is it when am chatting to someone it breaks up anytime or or just freeze for more than 5mins the other person gets annoyed , with what is happening to my messages i donot think am getting all my emails at all why?



Iam getting my messages late e.g someone sent a message to me today at 12.49pm but i only got it at 10.30pm Y?sheet music



Because nobody was timing the message. You usually do not sit at your PC waiting for email do you? Well that is what the mail server thought. So they deliver when they are ready.



Iam getting my messages late e.g someone sent a message to me today at 12.49pm but i only got it at 10.30pm Y?state theatre opera theater



Eh. The times dont seem right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security