Sunday, December 6, 2009

Took EC straight after....I'm majorly late...I'm getting PMS symptoms, but no blood. Whats

Kk so on the first day of my period (January 5) i had sex. I know this sounds gross and all, but there was no blood at the time, don't worry. The condom broke, and I had an Emergancy Contraceptive within the following 2 hours.



I took both pills at the same time, instead of doing the 12 interval method.



According to the instructions on the package, I should have received my period within 21days. The 26th of January came, and no luck.



Its now Febuary 11th. I've taken two home pregnancy tests: one this week and one last week, in the morning. Both resulted in negative.



My chest is getting sore, which is one of my primary PMS signs, but thats it.



Should I wait much longer, or go see a doctor? I'm not sure whats going on....



Took EC straight after....I'm majorly late...I'm getting PMS symptoms, but no blood. Whats going on?paramount theater



I'm hoping it just delayed your period and you're not pregnant.



The chances of conception would have been extremely low given that it was already your period and you took the pill in good time. But hey it's possible I guess.



I do know a late period is common when women take the morning after pill. Usually it's their second period that is late - they get an early one. But because you took it when you already had your period, it just might have delayed this one.



That said, you are supposed to get a period within a month of taking it, or so the instructions say I believe.



The PMS symptoms could either mean your period is coming soon, or they could be pregnancy symptoms I guess.



I would say either keep waiting, or see a doctor for a blood test if you suspect the pregnancy tests were false negatives.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security