Sunday, December 6, 2009

I was late getting to a meeting and have to give a written...?

explanation. Any suggestions?



I was late getting to a meeting and have to give a written...?listen to opera



I agree with the rest of the answers... the truth is probably the best. If you have to stretch the truth, something like you were held up doing some chore for work I think would be the best.



Also, I would keep this explanation as short as possible. Short and sweet will be the best for this situation



I was late getting to a meeting and have to give a written...?concert venue opera theater



well why were you late? Its usually best to be honest. Otherwise use an old stand by like heavy traffic, car accident, power went out, dog ate my homework, etc... You know basically make up a good, unverifiable lie. Personally I would just tell the true reason why you were late
How about the truth. Stand up for yourself and don't bs people. Apologize in a professional manner and let it go. Those dumb enough to think they can have a power trip over you for being late are simply mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security