Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its getting late...are u gonna be leaving P&S soon?

Sooner or later..my forehead will hit the keyboard



Its getting late...are u gonna be leaving P%26amp;S soon?opera house



Leaving? I just logged on!



Its getting late...are u gonna be leaving P%26amp;S soon?dream theater opera theater



no
Yeah. This is actually my last answer for the night! Sleep tight!
yes I most certainly will be
Yeah, wanna come over?
LEAVING im DRUNK!!!!MUAHAHAH WANNA GET DRUNK TOO U look SEXXXXXYYYYYYYY



with a capital SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
No because I am ON VACATION!!!! Hell yeah!
Yes very soon , how about you ?
no, I have 5 more hours at work.
Its early for me!! I just got here!
I'll be around for a little while longer.



like anyone actually cares.
no, it's only 12am here. %26amp; I didn't go to bed till 5am yesterday...I know it's pathedic I'm on so late, but I have sleeping problems. I can't get to sleep unless I literally can't keep my eyes open :(
30 minutes.
Probably not. I just got back home. I ate at Hometown Buffet %26amp; did some necessery shopping at Wal*Mart. I figured that I might be able to get a few answers in before I hit the sack.
oh ya. Got school tomorrow
well its 12 am here in pk



and i m not leaving so soon
No.. can I sleep on your couch tonight tinkerbell? I promise I will not snore :P
nope its early here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security