Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have never has sex but my cherry was popped by getting fingeredim late on my periodno sperm was ne

like i said i never has sex before but when i was fingered i guess he popped my cherry cuz i bled for one day and none after that, im late on my period, and he did shoot sperm on my chest but i was sitting down and my vagina was hidden cuz i was sitting down, so no sperm was near there, and i got off of me in like 45 seconds. and he wasnt playing with himself before he fingered me so idk whats up i dont think im pregnant but could i be? ive been late beofre but its like everytime i mess around my period gets dlayed and idk of thats normal or if i should be worried?



I have never has sex but my cherry was popped by getting fingeredim late on my periodno sperm was near my vagiclassical music



dont worry you'll be fine.



if the sperm hasnt gotten close to your vagina then your good to go.



I have never has sex but my cherry was popped by getting fingeredim late on my periodno sperm was near my vagims stress opera theater



Your fine..



Stop thinking about it so much.



If you think about it too much your mind will actually make it later..



it all depends on the stress levels you have.
rent the movie quincinera
At your age, your period wil be irregular. This is related to environmental factors and stress



Hopefully your boyfriend can wear a condom next time you start to fool around to reduce the risk. You should be OK, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security