Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love him.....or him? One (A) is my bf of 2 yrs but of late,things are getting really bad between us.

he says "seeing u reminds me of all the bad times we've had.don't feel like sharing anything with u.still he claims to love me.i've tried to do everything to keep the relationship going, we live in different cities so it's not possibble to meet often but whatever time we get to talk on phone,i try to keep things happy,he still doesn't leave a single chance to start another fight.i've tried to end this relationship but each time we end up getting together.



The other guy is my best friend(B),has been my support system for d last 4 yrs.The thing is he's my online frnd.we talk regularly on phone but haven't ever met.after my last fight with my bf i told him i've broken up with him.'B' then proposed to me.i told him yes but now i'm feeling guilty of betraying them.i know i need to choose between 1 of them but can't make up my mind. B is everything A is not,but i'm not sure how long will this rosiness last.i'm not yet ready to trust B.



Please help me find a way out of this.



Love him.....or him? One (A) is my bf of 2 yrs but of late,things are getting really bad between us.?oper



Just ignore both, they obviously both live too far away and you cant build a great relationship when you cant see each other often. Just try and find nice guys in your area so you can enjoy having a real relationship with a sweet guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security