Thursday, December 10, 2009

If my job is late getting my paycheck to me, should I still have to go to the office daily??

It just seems if I am flexible about getting paid, they should be flexible about my work schedule. I understand my company is going through a hard time, and I want to be there to help, but at the same time, I am not raising a stink about getting paid on pay day they shouldn't care if I take a personal day here or there. Am I wrong?



If my job is late getting my paycheck to me, should I still have to go to the office daily??plays



You both made an agreement. The fact that they are not fulfilling their end of the agreement does not alter yours.



If my job is late getting my paycheck to me, should I still have to go to the office daily??opera ticket opera theater



If u want to get paid right then, than yeah going to the office is a good idea. Direct depositing I suggest greatly, my paycheck comes 3 days before the mandatory check date! you should try it! good luck
You can be flexible as long as you don't mind if they flex you totally off the work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security