Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is anyone else getting thier Email late?

My Email takes a while to get to me. For example, I was expecting someone from out of town ( 3hour drive) I got a new E-mail from them and then 30 min later they showed up. Then my boss sent one, and it showed up the next day. It had the previous date on it and showed up in my mailbox way down the list from "that" day's mail--when I was online when I got notification I had "new" mail.



Is anyone else getting thier Email late?chicago theater



It happens sometimes. Usually the reason is a server delay.



Is anyone else getting thier Email late?met opera opera theaterIt happens ALL the time to me.There鈥檚 1 daily newsletter I MIGHT get once a week, %26amp; it is NEVER the message from that day eg. my daily beauty tips from Tues. night arrived 5 minutes ago, but I'm still waiting for the rest of the week! Because of this problem I don't use Yahoo for anything important. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security