Sunday, December 6, 2009

I dream that i'm getting ready for school but i always end up late and never reach school?

i've been having this dream for many years almost on a daily basis. I see myself getting ready for school, then i cant find my uniform or my school shoes or school bag.If i find the stuff then i cant reach the bus stop in time and i have to walk to school. But of coz i get lost on the way and i end up in the woods or an old scary looking building. I get so scared and i call out for help. Then i wake up but i cant move n i feel suffocated. I try to scream but my voice cant come out. After a few minutes i can get up but then i cant go back to sleep anymore coz of the fear. By the way I finished school a long time ago and nothing bad happened to me while i was learning. I had good teachers, good grades and nice friends. I dont know why i always have these nightmares and why i never reach the school in the nightmares.



I dream that i'm getting ready for school but i always end up late and never reach school?theater



According to Dreamcrowd:



To dream that you are late, denotes your fear of change and your ambivalence about seizing an opportunity. You may feel unready, unworthy, or unsupported in your current circumstances. Additionally, you may be overwhelmed or conflicted with decisions about your future. You feel time is running out and that you do not have time to accomplish all the things you want.



To dream that you are in a school, symbolizes that you may be learning an important life lesson.



Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.



I dream that i'm getting ready for school but i always end up late and never reach school?london theatre opera theater



Well try not to think bout the dream during the day... i guess mayb u keep on pounding on it too much in the day tt it gets to u during the nite...



Try to relax...or mayb u see a shrink....since this dream has been bothering for quite some time ... i think they ll be able to help...try drinking a glass of warm milk when u cant get baq to sleep.. and turn ur pillow over so when u go baq to sleep u wun enter tt dream again... (it works for me hope it does for u)



Take care :)
You were very anxious about the school rules and found it difficult to follow them. Maybe you were also a bit scared by them
school =sometimes highlights childhood insecurities that have not been resolved. old building= suggests that you are carrying disappointed childhood expectations or unpleasant memories... hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security