Sunday, December 6, 2009

I need help getting state and federal tax returns. Involves 2 states ( CA & CT ). I know it'

I lived in CT until August 2006 and moved to CA. Earned income in both places and want both state and federal returns back. I am a poor college student so I didn't make enough income to pay taxes. I know it's late but I'm sure the gov't doesn't mind holding on to my money for a little. Help ASAP! Is this possible and can I do it all for free somehow?



I need help getting state and federal tax returns. Involves 2 states ( CA %26amp; CT ). I know it's late...?concert tickets



Go on-line with federal (www.irs.gov), CA (www.ftb.ca.gov), CT (www.ct.gov) and download the forms you need to fill them out. Also, just to let you know, you only have 3 years to file a return where you are owed a refund. After that point you are out of luck.



By the way, I'm sure you realize that Rolex M is a scam artist.



I need help getting state and federal tax returns. Involves 2 states ( CA %26amp; CT ). I know it's late...?theater seating opera theaterTFBA Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security