Sunday, December 6, 2009

What do you do when your fiance stays out late getting wasted with his buddies while you are at work

We are about to get married and we both like to party, but I work at night and he works during the day. Therefore, I stay home and do laundry, pay bills, etc all day so he can go golfing and get drunk with his friends a lot. Then, on the weekends he tends to stay our even later (3 or 4) and doesn't let me know where he is and I worry that he is going to kill himself driving drunk. We live in a very small town and I know he is not cheating because his buddies would tell me. I know, I know...we are just all pretty close and they all treat me like a friend as well. At the worst he has a drinking problem. I just cant handle all the worrying. How do I get him to call home? I am sure I am enabling his problem by letting him continue this behavior. He wont get counseling because his parents and the court system forced him into it during their divorce when he was little.



What do you do when your fiance stays out late getting wasted with his buddies while you are at work?opera mobile



You do not say anything. Especially "I do".



Get out of it while it is still easy because it will be a lot more difficult to get out of once you are married.



What do you do when your fiance stays out late getting wasted with his buddies while you are at work?imax theatre opera theater



Drinks too much and you already have questions in your mind. Dump him
break up with him get you life with Gos becase God loves you more then the world and if you give him your life and trust him he has big plains for you biger then you will ever know he loves you alot
Nip it in the bud. You're the boss applesauce!
you still have time to think about it...will you just give yourself a problem when u marry this guy? when before marriage he's already acting like that and not considering you for your suggestions and what's best for him? give him an ultimatum!
Well limit the money that he has make up a bill that you have to pay and say that you have to contribute to that and he needs to pay more for other things..........This will lessen the money that he will be able to spend on booze and lessen the time he is out...........Or just be honest if you cannot be honest with him then you need to work on it before you get married because that is what a relationship is all about.........Just tell him how you truly feel and it will all work out..........Good Luck...........
THATS EASY ,, i would start looking for a new one , why do you want to be with someone like that ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security