Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you like your clothes to be ironed especially when your getting late to go out side urgently any

Ya some times when i have to get up in the morning I am so lazy that i mostly where clothes which don't require ironing because I am always late to my computer classes hehe



Do you like your clothes to be ironed especially when your getting late to go out side urgently any where?binoculars



normally, i iron my clothes on weekends so there's no need 2 rush during d week...



but on rare occasions, i just pull whatever doesnt need ironing... LOL



Do you like your clothes to be ironed especially when your getting late to go out side urgently any where?violin opera theater



I hear you, and sometimes I throw my clothes back in the hamper to avoid ironing. I just get them out of the dryer quicker.
*** i really wish somebody would come in and do up all my ironing for me cause i HATE having to wear the anti wrinkle clothes over and over again simply because i dont have time to get all the other clothes ready when i'm late.
I usually throw my clothes in the dryer. I dont think I have used my iron in months! While they are in the dryer I usually finish my hair, teeth, etc. LOL~
I don't iron. I just get them out of the dryer and hang them up. If they still look wrinkled I'll pop them back into the dryer and let er spin a little more.
Easy way around this - at the last minute, theres always something you notice, a crease here or there best solution that you can do faster than ironing - have a replacement item ready to wear in the wardrobe that will go with mosdt stuff, something you can mix and match, make sure its STRETCHY like a lycra top for example. Never needs ironing!
most of my clothes are iron free fabric, so no worries

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security