Thursday, December 10, 2009

So Im ten days late from getting my period I took one pregnancy test about 4 days ago and it was neg

Now Im getting cramps but still no period, and this happened with both pregnancys I have had, I have tooken a test b4 and got negative results than the next day took another one and it was positive, my question is what should i do??? Im not stressed out, so my period should have came. I dont want to run to the doctors office just yet. Should I just wait it out???



So Im ten days late from getting my period I took one pregnancy test about 4 days ago and it was negative, I.Esay yes



Nah... Don't wait, just go and buy a few more tests!! Take at least two more and do it 1st thing in the morning. That should be pretty accurate. Good Luck!!



So Im ten days late from getting my period I took one pregnancy test about 4 days ago and it was negative, I.Epalace theatre opera theater



Wait a couple of more days and if still nothing then take some more home tests. If they still come up - then wait about 2 weeks and if still nothing then make a doctor appointment to see what is going on!
wait another day or two and take another test. probably will be positive. just happened to me actually....i was 4 days late so i took a test = negative...so the next day I took another test...still negative. So I wanted another 10 days..Finally POSITIVE :) So I took another that night to be sure and that was also positive.



If still negs go to dr to be sure nothing is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security